CrossChem is using geographical advantages of Latvia to develop its business by operating rail cargo and packaging terminal. Railway terminal located in the center of the Eastern part of the Baltic Sea region with three sea Ports. Latvia plays a role as a main transit point between East and West. It has railway connections to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Central Asia. Latvian Sea Ports are connected to Scandinavia and EU markets.
- Acceptance, handling, packing and storage of fertilizers, grain, wood materials
- Unloading of wagons in enclosed spaces
- Customs clearance, brokerage and document processing services
- Place and store marine containers in the terminal area
- Car weight services
- 50 tones per hour – for bulk discharge from railway cars to storage bunkers and/or road transport
- 30 tones per hour – for bulk discharge from railway cars and packing in to 500 and 1000kg packages – BigBags